22 Feb Future of Agriculture 041: The Return of the Most Entertaining Man in Agriculture, Damian Mason
Most of you will remember today’s guest, Damian Mason, from Episode 04 of the Future of Agriculture Podcast. His charm, humor, and intellect makes him a truly unforgettable person. He is a well-known keynote speaker, coach, and consultant in the agriculture industry.
Damian has been in the agriculture industry for over 23 years. In today’s episode, I took the opportunity to get his views about agriculture as a business. We talk about a variety of topics from consumer perception, baby animals, and he even shares his tips to develop comedic delivery to improve your speaking skills.
“We, in the agriculture industry, need to portray a degree of professionalism and modernism in the things that we do.”
This Week on The Future of Agriculture Podcast:
- Damian discusses the consumer’s outdated mindset and perception towards the agriculture industry.
- We talk about the importance of treating agriculture as a business.
- Damian emphasizes how and why the members of the agriculture industry need to be more professional and modern towards how they do business.
- He explains why he thinks that people in the agriculture industry should stop referring to animals as “babies” and call them as they are.
- We talk about agricultural entrepreneurship and the challenges that agriculture professionals face.
- Damian talks about his perception of the Millennial generation who are in the agriculture industry.
- He shares the importance of focusing on entrepreneurialism and un-commoditizing our products.
- Damian discusses comedic delivery and how to effectively deliver humor to your work, shows, and events.
Reach out with Damian Mason:
- Damian Mason Website
- Damian Mason on Twitter
- Damian Mason on Facebook
- Damian Mason on LinkedIn
- Damian Mason on Instagram
- Damian Mason on YouTube
Get First Access to the Farm & Rural Ag Network!
If you enjoyed this show, then you will surely love the Farm & Rural Ag Network! It is an exclusive community led by the founders of the fastest growing agriculture podcasts: the Shark Farmer Podcast, the Ontario Agcast, and yours truly – the Future of Agriculture Podcast.
Subscribe now to join the community and gain access to our robust content library and grow your network by connecting to other industry players.
Share the Ag-Love!
Thanks for joining us on the Future of Agriculture Podcast – your spot for valuable information, content, and interviews with industry leaders throughout the agricultural space! If you enjoyed this week’s episode, please subscribe on iTunes and leave your honest feedback. Don’t forget to share it with your friends on your favorite social media spots!
Learn more about AgGrad by visiting:
Like the podcast? Subscribe!
Get curated insights about the people, companies, and perspectives shaping the future of agriculture!