06 Jan 5 Trends for the Future of Agriculture – Future of Agriculture
Happy New Year, and welcome to everyone listening to the very first episode of the year for the Future of Agriculture podcast. 2019 was such a good year for the show and was rife with amazing guests bearing their trade secrets and intelligent insights into the world of agriculture. To commemorate the year we had, I decided to categorize the overarching themes that summarize what 2019 was like for the Future of Agriculture podcast.
In today’s episode, I discuss the five trends that governed much of the events in 2019. I share a few clips of the most well-received episodes that relate to the trends we had. I discuss some of the trends that we’ll be doing a deeper dive this year and some of the changes that will happen. I also share some of your wonderful ideas and suggestions.
“Technology takes away gatekeepers in the food industry, just as it had done so in other industries.”
This Week on The Future of Agriculture Podcast:
- The five themes we discussed in the show throughout 2019.
- What it means to quantitatively prove farm sustainability
- The importance of farmer profitability when it comes to innovation
- Why we should be worried about the future of water for the ag industry
- Changing Five Minute Farmer to Farmer’s Spotlight
- What’s coming for 2020 on the Future of Ag Podcast
- Ideas to improve the show and audience suggestions.
- Managing the Modern Farm Business with Farmers Justin Dahlgren and Eric Thalken
- Tackling Tough Questions about AgTech with Renee Vassilos
- Water Economics with Dr David Zetland
- Real Meat Without the Animal with Mike Selden of Finless Foods
- Plant-Based and Cellular Agriculture Alternatives with Bruce Friedrich of GFI
We Are a Part of a Bigger Family!
Join the Conversation!
To get your most pressing ag questions answered and share your perspective on various topics we’ve discussed on the Future of Agriculture podcast, head over to SpeakPipe.com/FutureofAg and leave a recorded message!
Share the Ag-Love!
Thanks for joining us on the Future of Agriculture Podcast – your spot for valuable information, content, and interviews with industry leaders throughout the agricultural space! If you enjoyed this week’s episode, please subscribe on iTunes and leave your honest feedback. Don’t forget to share it with your friends on your favorite social media spots!
Learn more about AgGrad by visiting:
Like the podcast? Subscribe!
Get curated insights about the people, companies, and perspectives shaping the future of agriculture!