26 Feb Accelerating AgTech Adoption – Future of Agriculture
“Adoption is important to everyone. It’s the transactional endgame.” – Randy Barker
This Week on The Future of Agriculture Podcast:
- What IN10T looks for in farmer collaborators.
- The ideas and questions discussed when engaging with farmers.
- Problems farmers bring up that the company often addresses.
- The difference between new and old ways of connecting with farmers.
- How Randy got started with doing technology trials with tech companies.
- The negative outcomes that can happen if they get the trials wrong.
- Why Chad chose to work with John and his company.
- The results of the project and what they learned from the trials.
- The benefits of using his farm as a testbed for new technologies.
- What Compass will do with the data they gathered from Chad’s farm.
- The skills Chad has learned since working with Compass.
- The different challenges and crops Compass encounters.
Connect with Randy Barker:
Connect with John Craft and Chad Rubbelke:
Share the Ag-Love!
Thanks for joining us on the Future of Agriculture Podcast – your spot for valuable information, content, and interviews with industry leaders throughout the agricultural space! If you enjoyed this week’s episode, please subscribe on Apple Podcasts and leave your honest feedback. Don’t forget to share it with your friends on your favorite social media spots! And be sure to join the new Future of Agriculture Membership for even more valuable information on the future of ag.
Learn more about AgGrad by visiting:
Like the podcast? Subscribe!
Get curated insights about the people, companies, and perspectives shaping the future of agriculture!