16 Oct Bringing People to the Table to Innovate in Animal Agriculture with Kerryann Kocher – Future of Agriculture
Kerryann Kocher is a Principal at Rock Road Consulting, a practice that focuses on improving the translation of science and technology into something that will give value to farmers, ranchers, and other producers. Kerryann specializes in helping struggling ag businesses to be competitive again by providing re-engineering solutions. She is also an expert on animal health, feed ingredients, and protein production.
Kerryann joins me today to share the various opportunities and untapped potential in animal agriculture. She describes the challenges that the animal agriculture industry currently faces and the solutions she proposes to resolve these issues. She also explains how she brings people to the table to innovate in animal agriculture and why she remains motivated about the success of the animal agriculture industry.
“It’s more than a choice to play in ag; it’s a lifelong commitment.” – Kerryann Kocher
This Week on The Future of Agriculture Podcast:
- The jump she made from working in the corporate environment to starting a company of her own.
- Practical problems she helps her clients address.
- The reason behind the lack of innovation regarding animal health.
- How to make the animal agriculture industry more innovative to catch up with the competition.
- Areas of agriculture that are more at risk than others.
- How dietary changes can affect the meat and dairy industry.
- The conversations she’s had with industry professionals about the future of protein.
- Why she remains motivated in the success of the animal ag industry.
Connect with Kerryann Kocher:
This episode is sponsored by Indigo Ag
What if surviving a drought began with just a microbe? What could accessing 10,000 buyers do for your agriculture business? Indigo Ag helps farmers improve profitability, environmental sustainability, and consumer health by working with growers to reimagine every aspect of the agriculture industry – from soil to sale.
To learn more about Indigo Ag and their mission to improve the environment and agriculture industry, visit IndigoAg.com/Questions
Indigo. From questions… we grow.
We Are a Part of a Bigger Family!
Join the Conversation!
To get your most pressing ag questions answered and share your perspective on various topics we’ve discussed on the Future of Agriculture podcast, head over to SpeakPipe.com/FutureofAg and leave a recorded message!
Share the Ag-Love!
Thanks for joining us on the Future of Agriculture Podcast – your spot for valuable information, content, and interviews with industry leaders throughout the agricultural space! If you enjoyed this week’s episode, please subscribe on iTunes and leave your honest feedback. Don’t forget to share it with your friends on your favorite social media spots!
Learn more about AgGrad by visiting: