02 Jul Corporate Training and Development in Agribusiness with Amanda Sollman of Mark Jewell Speaking and Training – AgGrad Live 023
Amanda Sollman is the Chief Operating Officer at Mark Jewell Speaking & Training, a business that provides engaging keynote presentations, individualized coaching, and high-impact training experiences to clients who want to exceed their potential as future leaders. Amanda coaches early-career professionals, plans all training events, coordinates coaching schedules, and manages the company’s digital and podcast content. Because of her many responsibilities, she is nicknamed the “Chief of Getting Stuff Done.”
Amanda joins me today to introduce their company, what their business is all about, and how they help both students and professionals achieve their true leadership potential. She shares her work experience and provides some of the pros and cons of working from home. She also shares sound advice to those still in college with a desire to become a corporate leader within the agriculture industry.
“As you move up the chain, you get more responsibility and no one takes anything away.” Amanda Sollman
Today on AgGrad Live:
- What is Mark Jewell Speaking and Training?
- Who are their clients?
- The curriculum they offer clients.
- Her various roles in the company.
- What’s it like to work from home?
- The type of people who should work from home.
- The three purposes of coaching.
- What their Millennial Masterminds program is all about.
- Her advice to those still in college and want to be future leaders.
Amanda Sollman’s Advice for AgGrads:
- When you work from home, be careful about being too homebound.
- When it comes to working from home, the pros are also the con.
- Good relationships can become a career opportunity.
Connect with Amanda Sollman:
Connect, Share & ADVANCE Your Career in Agriculture
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of AgGrad Live – the podcast helping aspiring, new, and veteran professionals advance their careers in the agriculture industry. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to the show on iTunes, visit our website, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Don’t forget to share each episode on your favorite social media platforms to help other professionals advance their careers in the agriculture industry!
If you want to learn more about agricultural careers, upcoming Facebook Live, and other opportunities related to agriculture, create a profile at Jobs.AgGrad.com today.