24 Mar Sales/Marketing Internship – The Poultry Exchange
The Poultry Exchange is an online trading platform that streamlines spot market transactions for commercial chicken buyers and sellers – eBay for commercial chicken (meat). This video explains what we do. By 2050, global food demand will increase 50% as more people join the middle class and add animal protein (beef, pork, chicken, etc) to their diets. Our mission is to make global animal protein markets more efficient.
The purpose of this role is to execute marketing initiatives and drive sales during the beta launch of the The Poultry Exchange. Duties are outlined below in addition to special projects that may arise.
- Marketing – Lead Generation
- Edit original content creation and manage execution
- Assist in developing the marketing calendar
- Sales Conversion and Pipeline Management
- CRM management
- Buyer Lead Pipeline Management
- Processing new customers
- Manage sales funnel
- New Buyer Onboarding
- Conduct demos of platform capabilities
- Onboard & train new users
- Webinars on product utilization
- High character – non-negotiable
- Strong curiosity to learn a new industry
- Ability to manage client relationships professionally and conscientiously
- Confidence to take on multiple tasks even if something new
- Comfort with the inherent ambiguity of a startup
- Desire to create something great
- High Emotional Quotient (EQ) – startup life can be a roller coaster and managing yourself is critical
This role will be based out of Dallas with the rest of the TPE team. The selected intern will be compensated in stellar experience being part of a new product launch and the chance to do something meaningful.
If interested, please email your resume to Janette Barnard, CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org.